ccedar

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

I want to thank everyone on this forum. Two weeks ago I ordered a cutter (MH721). I did not know anything about cutting at all but my husband wanted one so we ordered. I couldn't wait to get the cutter so I kept coming to the forum just to read posts to feel closer to my cutter:) I read many posts on many subjects. I took someone's advice and downloaded the trial of signblazer so I played with that for almost a week before the cutter even arrived.

The cutter arrives, hubby sets it up, tests it, adjusts it, tests again, gives the green light, I hit the cut button, I have my first wall quotes! Holy Cow!!! That was so easy!!!

So after the first time we have a few issues. No worries though...because of the forum I knew what the problem was and how to fix it!!!

So...thanks to the people for asking questions and thanks to everyone who answered the questions.

Now that I got a few cuts out of the way I am off to learn more on the different types of vinyls and other supplies.

Sorry... I do not know how to upload pictures.

Guest fivestar

Sorry... I do not know how to upload pictures.

Look in the lower left hand of this box you type your message in.  You'll see "Additional Options".  That's where you click on the upload pictures.

BTW, congrats on getting up and running.

;D yes congrats....the hole only goes deeper, I find something new I can do with this dang machine every day.

Good luck to your and yours...  you've got yourself another habit now.  SORRY..  ;D

Pappy

Thanks again:) I am hooked. Here is one of the first things I did for my son's bathroom:) I will try to help others now while I am still learning myself.

post-4867-12986536107891_thumb.jpg

post-4867-12986536120759_thumb.jpg

Very addictive. My husband says one day he is going to come home and all the walls will be entirely filled with weird saying and religious quotes like those crazy people on tv. (I am not saying religion is weird or crazy)

It just seems too easy...I have a thought, I cut it. LOL

Hello,

I am having so many problems with my new cutter, I am using Signblazer, and every time I try to cut something, it cuts lines right through the wording. Does anyone have any ideas??

I have been trying to fix this for weeks.................GRRRRR getting so frustrated :thumbsup:

make sure your carraige is on the tracks. the lil white wheels need to be up on the track,,

Hey your work is very nice, could you please tell me how you pasted to the wall.  I am new to this and just ordered cutter, and i am very eager to know once I print using cutter and how I can past the vinyl . Is there any spefic technique you used.