Sign in to follow this  
prattbrothersracing

items shifting when cut

I finally got everything straightened out and now when I cut my logo with text part of the logo and the text shift to the left. Specifically, the black and white checkered part shift to the left and up so it is cutting into the other part of the logo at the top of the checkers and, the checkers on the right are really far away from the tire after it cuts. The "Pratt Brothers" on the top also is shifting to the left and up. Anyone know why and how to stop it from doing it.

sblogo.SBD

sblogo.SBD

you might need to take pictures of what it is cutting so we can see exactly what we are looking for. - Edite you just did-

hmmm are your pinch rollers tight so they are not slipping?

In the cutter window there are two tabe in the upper left. One is space saving. Uncheck all of the options in this tab and see if it fixes it.

Thanks for the help. I checked to make sure all those boxes weren't checked, they weren't. I don't know if my cutter was just having a blonde moment or if maybe I didn't have the rollers down. Who knows but it is cutting much better now! I am still new at this so i'm learning, I appreciate every ones help. If it weren't for this forum I would have probably pulled my hair out by now!