mr300s

Need some help Please

Just like everyone else on here at one time or another I want to get a cutter.  More of a hobby to make some small decals etc.  I have been leaning toward the Pcut.  Would this be a good choice or is there some better options out there now.  Thanks folks for any input I have been lurking here for months and know there are some knowledgeable folks on here.....

Guess everyone is too busy making stuff to reply  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The PCut would be an excellent choice. That is what I have and have been very happy with it. It has paid for itself 20 times over.

Also look a the refines (MH 871 is what I have), a little bit cheaper but I have been happy with mine.  It has its quirks and problems but it too has payed for itself many times already and I have only had it 2 months.

I have a refine,my brother has a pcut. ZERO problems for me...he has had several, but nothing that was major or hard to fix. However, he did have to buy a few extra pinch rollers to get it to track straight. The worst thing about the pcut is when he bought his, it was ONLY USB...no srial. I think ( I could be wrong) that the newer ones have serial. MOST of teh connection problems we see involve USB..and also a lot of other problems.

I have one of each (pcut and refine)... both good machine for the money, and you can make it back within 1 or 2 jobs!