ff_ryan

Fresh Meat

Hi everyone. I'm Ryan from Wichita Falls, TX. Another firefighter joining the community. I know...just what ya'll needed. haha. Just Volunteer for now, but hopefully a paid one someday soon. Anyways...back to the topic. I just ordered a refine MH721 last week and it will be here tomorrow. I can't wait to get it and start playing. I just hope the set-up and blade adjustments aren't too hard. I've been doing a lot of research on this forum for the past couple weeks and i'm sure I will be a regular here from now on. Will probably be on here looking for some help in the next few days.

Welcome from Katy, Texas... full time firefighter about to start my 11th year.

Welcome from West Tennessee. Former volunteer firedog.

welcome! I don't think you'll have any trouble.,...just make small (very small) cuts,adjusting as you go,until you get it right.

I Love my new toy. It was real easy to get started with, still making some adjustments, but so far it is working great. I have made a few decals for family so far and had it for less then 24hrs when I got my first Job offer. It was just something simple, but I couldn't believe it. It was for 25 stripes, 3" x 31" with the words Husky Band 2009 punched out. And I already got told that the band will be hitting me up at the begining of next school year to do decals for the band parents with the kids name and instrument for thier vehicles. I will get some pics of my first cuts once I get the chance. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the informative post.

Guest kenya

Hello from Florida.

It's always nice to have more firemen here.

Are you as cute as this firefighter?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :huh:

post-0-12986535690538_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986535699528_thumb.jpg

Thats actually a picture of me from when I was a baby. I can't believe its still going around. I was so embarrassed when it first got uploaded. Haha

Guest kenya

Well, you sure are a hottie.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: