biggin69

What vinyl for t-shirts?

A freind is giving me a heat press. I want to experiment with some t-shirts. What vinyl should I use? Thanks!

Guest fivestar

Siser Easy Weed (US Cutter sells it) Multicut from www.jotopaper.com or Thermoflex Plus from alot of different vendors.

I also like Eco Film from Imprintables Warehouse. I actually just used some of the siser easy weed and it's pretty much the same. Both have very minimal hand after applied.

Over at the TSF, the Imprintables rep pretty much said that Siser Easyweed is exactly the same material as their Eco-film.  I like it either way.

Guest fivestar

Over at the TSF, the Imprintables rep pretty much said that Siser Easyweed is exactly the same material as their Eco-film.  I like it either way.

Yes and I got a damn infraction from sunnydayz over there for something stupid.  They can shove that site where the sun doesn't shine.  It's becoming a communist forum over there.  I have said for over a yr now that they are the same product.  I had someone PM me over at TSF who "knew for a fact" it was the same material and that "used car salesman" (Josh) comes up with a lame ass excuse they don't tell where their material is produced, hhhhmmmm seems funny when someone asked him a couple yrs ago if their junk stuff spectra cut II and thermoflex plus was the same he jumped right in and said no.  Now all of a sudden he can't say.  LMAO that's just too funny.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D

Haha, that was you calling him out?  Yeah, Imprintables is not all it's cracked up to be.  I mostly frequent the SP forum, so I miss out on all the UScutter vs. Graphtec/Roland drama.

I mostly like it, but TSF is chock full of shill commenters talking up their supporting companies..

Guest fivestar

Yup that was me.  :thumbsup:;D ;D I don't like the liar.

I'm my attempt to build a softer kinder Fivestar...  :thumbsup:

I believe over at TSF they see that as creative marketing/brand building and not lies or self promotion.  Please watch your harassment of the sponsors that line their pockets while self promoting without having to answer to criticism.

Maybe I need some of that therapy too.