Sign in to follow this  
BLKSUNSHINE

PCUT 630 (Can't cut more than 1 at a time w/out machine stopping) Fonts!

Hi Guys/Girls.

My names Kevin, I just recently purchased a PCUT 630... The blade pressure and blade are cutting my images perfect! My only problem is when I want to do multiple cuts.. meaning any number other than 1 cut.. the blade just stops? I'm running VISTA and the USB port. I would really appreciate the help.. I don't want to waste all the vinyl, and should the machine cut more than one vinyl at a time? (I'm also talking about "FONTS") there is nothing fancy about it.

Kevin

It certainly should, but this will sometimes happen when using USB. Do you have the option of using the 9-pin Serial connection instead?

You are more than welcome to try our new version of Signcut Productivity Pro. http://www.signcutpro.com/trial.html Should you have trouble getting started you can drop me an email directly at kimon@signforums.com and I would be happy to assist you. If you download this trial and it works for you I would be happy to extend out the trial to 30 days to allow you to continue testing t prior to your needing to actually purchase a subscription.

If I can be of any help please do not hesitate to ask.