Sign in to follow this  
the falcon

does any one know of decent maybe good software for a reasonable price

I just purchased a bridge cutter "24inch" the software it comes with artcut and is not real good. They gave me a serial # for a 10 day trial of signcut but This computer has no internet(it is for the cutter only). The sign cut demo was good for only 10days what a joke!The license expired before I even used it!! I do own corel 12 but it doesn't come with any bridge cutter drivers. I think the cutter will be ok if I can find software.If any one has an idea that would be great.I wonder why there are not 60 day  trial software packages oh well. ant ideas or suggestions would be great.

the falcon

falcon,

check the "downloads" area of this forum.  there might be a driverto allow you to cut direct from corel.

falcon,

check the "downloads" area of this forum.  there might be a driverto allow you to cut direct from corel.

Am I totally stupid or blind? Where is download section?

falcon,

Am I totally stupid or blind? Where is download section?

Never mind,,,,, Totally stupid ;) ,,,, went off the forums and found it ;D

I have the same cutter.  Won it last yesr on ebay with a really low bid.  I haven't tried it yet. Please let me know how it works to help me decide if it's worth setting up.