Sign in to follow this  
jjcar99

signcut x2 issues with my macbook

Got my Mh871 cutter and downloaded signcutX2.  Everything was running fine for weekend 1.  Now weekend 2, i'm siked up with lots of ideas to cut out.  Last night suddenly (just words and letters) the last part of my letters was not displaying in the signcut box, as if things were off center.  From there it's been downhill.  I noticed my cutter is not listed in the "select cutter" section of signcut.  I never messed with that option before.  As of now I have dumped and reinstalled everything.  I finally got past the "all tiles deactivated" somehow.  Now when I select 'cut out' it CRASHES!  any suggestions.  I'm running Leopard 10.5.4

JJ

First, please open Signcut, click help then about Signcut - Copy down your license number, and subrevision number

Then click the cutter button and check your Manufacturer, Cutter, device and baud rate.

What version of OS10 are you using.

PM or email the information to us at support@sc-x2.com and we will work quickly to help you resolve your issues. Also please include a sample file that you are having trouble with.