Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

First tile

I bought the alphabet for this tile on Myvinyldesigner.com. I tried to add Morgan in the empty rectangle, but it froze my SBE software every time I tried it. I finally just deleted the text I'd added, and it cut. Has anyone else had this problem with files from that site? Thanks. Sandy

Bought the alphabet because I don't know how to do the extra stuff around the M. Also, it had the borders and I can't do those either. I'm sending the sbd file to show what I couldn't get to cut, but it's on a different computer. Thanks for looking at it for me in advance.

This is the file I bought and tried to add text to. I can open it in sign blazer, send it to the cutter and it shows up fine with 2 colors to cut, but as soon as I hit Cut, it gives me the unrecoverable error. Other files work fine with signblazer, so I don't think I need to re-install sbe, not sure. Thanks for taking a look at it. Sandy

MorganTile.SBD

MorganTile.SBD

I have bought a few things from that web site also and love some of their sayings.  I download in .eps format.  Which format did you buy?  Also, if you ever need a letter like that again, let me know because I have a clipart book that has thousands of vector art and letters.

That's it, rub it in.,LOL One of these days I'll learn it all....I bought 2 of their alphabets, so should have what I need now. Did anyone try to cut it?Sandy

thanks, Kenya. I went back into the sbe program and added and cut just the letters Morgan and added it to the finished tile. Looks good, just wish I knew why I couldn't cut the entire file originally.Sandy

Anyone have the eps file of the Nebraska N, not with the word Huskers inside of the N.

Thanks This is the best forum.  Anything I come up with you have all ready have it here.

Cindy