Sign in to follow this  
dkhochhalter

Besides SB, what other sign Software will work with this cutter?

I have SB, currently running in trial mode because of issues going on with the company...

I'm buying a new computer, and I want a new Sign Program as well. What other softwares work with this machine and are they pretty user friendly like SB?

My budget is preferrably under $50...? Likely?

Thanks,

Katie

In don't know of any in your price range. Maybe SignCut or ArtCut if you an find a copy,but they are strictly cutting programs with little or no design features.

Okay...well is there any chance that someone knows how to re-start the "count" of the SB trial version? I'm up to 200 now, and it takes forever to load.

I've tried installing and re-installing...doesn't work. Any ideas?

did you do a full UNINSTALL before you reinstalled? If you didn't, you're just doing a repair,installing over the top of the old one.

I've done both and still get the counter on my Vista computer.  :thumbsup:    My XP doesn't do it though. Both are the same version of SignBlazer. I am going to try to delete all of the registry entries after I uninstall it next time.

It's my XP thats doing it. I'm pretty sure I did a full uninstall, but I could be wrong. Maybe I missed something.

What do you mean by deleting all the registry entries?