seatek

Just A TEST ...

speaking of karma.. I hope micheal jackson gets his 1 day

Is this the start of a list like the word assoc. thread?  :thumbsup:

Well bubbles, monkeys........hmmmmmmm Mr. Karma has a donkey picture.  I just played in a game of donkey basketball last weekend.(not joking)  I brought three carrots turns out donkeys like carrots........a lot.  The only ass that got hurt was mine and a few others (human).  So I think Donkey would be a good word.  :thumbsup:

OUCH , I hope that is the last time I ever get any comparison with micheal jackson  :thumbsup: ... The type of " love " he has for children & possibly animals is ALOT different than mine !!! ( the monkey " slept " in Wacko Jacko's bed ...)

I feel sorry for the donkeys that get used for those basketball game . Any horse or donkey ( equine ) should only carry a maximum of 25 % of their body weight . I can imagine the back problems that game gives the animals . It isn't bad when they use standard donkeys , but when they use miniatures ... BAD . Alot of abuse to the animals other than the weight issue .

I don't know if they were miniatures or not?  They were pretty big.  I'd say 5ft or so at the shoulder, although it seemed higher on the way down.  I didn't know about the weight issue though.  Makes me not want to participate next year.  Itch......itch.......hey wait.......do donkeys have fleas?:thumbsup:? :thumbsup:

I cruise the subjects I am familiar with several times a day. Most of my knowledge came the hard way thanks to decisions made without proper research. I feel if I can offer a bit of info gained by my failures and successes to someone struggling with the same problem it is time well spent.

Most of the time I come away with notes and copied links to new web sites to check out for tutorials and ideas to try to improve my work flow. I always try to leave a "thanks" to the contributing member.

I don't know if they were miniatures or not?  They were pretty big.  I'd say 5ft or so at the shoulder, although it seemed higher on the way down.  I didn't know about the weight issue though.  Makes me not want to participate next year.  Itch......itch.......hey wait.......do donkeys have fleas?:thumbsup:? :D

sounds like standard ( 36' - 56 " )  or mammoth ( 56" + ) donkeys , that is good  :thumbsup: , I have seen Minis with people that weigh more than them on their back . I have back problems so I feel alot of compassion . I don't like those games because of the treatment the donkeys get when the riders get them to react like a car .