Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey06

Standard Pricing for a truck window?

I've never had to do one YET. I got my first request for a whole window(rear pickup truck) full of lettering. I would say around 6~ 9 lines (name, services, contact, etc...)..

What's the standard most everyone charges? I'm a little lost when it comes to bigger jobs..  :(

Have a size of the back window, what vinyl are you using, what colors are you using?

I've never had to do one YET. I got my first request for a whole window(rear pickup truck) full of lettering. I would say around 6~ 9 lines (name, services, contact, etc...)..

What's the standard most everyone charges? I'm a little lost when it comes to bigger jobs..  :(

Jeffrey, i'd suggest you buy the signcraft pricing guide. I have gotten it and it has helped me alot. It's a sign pricing suggestion book for various jobs such as lettering only, window graphics, vehicle lettering ect and is based on 4 different hourly rates. You can get it at http://www.signcraft.com

If you can get the total size for the window i can look at my guide and tell you what it suggests in here to help you out  :thumbsup:

Example would be if the window is 5x1', it says $48 1 color lettering only and you would add your install rate (i use $45/hr) making it $93 for the total job.

Size is 52" Long, by 17" tall. About 6~8 lines of White text.

It suggests $61.00 in vinyl only and 1 color

$131.00 installed plus tax with 1 hour install at $45/hr and 1 hour design time at $25/hr  :(