Sign in to follow this  
tuba4

NEED TO MOVE SIGNBLAZER TO NEW COMPUTER

I need to move my software to another computer. My laptop it is on died and the software needs to be moved to new computer. Can this be done? Please help. I tried to download but it wouldn.t accept the code and come to find out it can only be downloaded once.

Thanks Blazer Guys

you can download and install it on as many computers as you want, but you can never register it again. ie the company is gone, and you are stuck in trial mode land, FOREVER!  :thumbsup:;D ;D ;D ;D

BB

Then tell me, what can I use to make this us cutter mh 721 to cut? I tried to use in trial mode but it won't do it. Need help so signs can be done.

Thanks Guys,

Alan  Stewart

Island Images Sign and Design

Alan,

The SBE trial mode works. It sounds like you need to go to the cutter setup and configure the ports.

Charlie

Thanks for the replies. It seems to me that there should be some software that would work with this cutter without using trialmode all the time. Once again, thanks and I will try to use another com port etc.

Alan

i believe flexi sign will run your cutter also if you are interested in paying for it. at this point signblazer is free.

bb

Alan,

The port that Windows assigned to your connection (serial or Usb) will be listed something like "Blazer.COM2" or similar in SBE setup.

Charlie

Alan,

The port that Windows assigned to your connection (serial or Usb) will be listed something like "Blazer.COM2" or similar in SBE setup.

Charlie

to find out which port your plotter is on, look in your control panel>system>device manager>hardware>ports.

bb