Sign in to follow this  
kram777

didn't know that refine12" and 24" have the same price.

hi to everyone! just wanna ask what to do with my order, i went to the web site and ordered a $269.00 cutter which is refine mh721,so i clicked check out, but on the next window it says there i haven't put something on my shopping cart, so i went back and pressed the 12" without stand for $269.00, and then i proceeded to click check-out and it went through, so i paid and got the receipt only to notice that after i got my receipt it says there that i ordered a 12" mh365 cutter :thumbsup:  ;D so now guys i need your help ;D. what will i do to cancel my order and reoder to either a pcut24" or laserpoint24".thanx in advance and hope to hear from you ;D.

The MH series is sold under one picture- and the picture is of the MH721, but the cost is the cost of the smallest size of cutter. So, when you click on the picture, you get to choose which size MH series cutter you want: the 12" MH365 for $269.99, the 25" MH721 for $349.99, the 34" MH871 for $389.99, or the 50" MH1351 for $549.99.

A little misleading unless you pay attention.....

Thanks for the reply ken :lol:. Well amie sent me an email regarding my order and she explained to me the procedure on how to ship it back and the RMA so my mind is clear on that matter now, yeah ken maybe i got too excited and didn't notice :thumbsup:,how much do you think will i pay to have the cutter sent back to your warehouse? I hope its not expensive, and the mh721 w/o a stand costs 269 bucks right? Thanks!

The MH365 12" is the only MH cutter that does not come with a stand, and it sells for $269.99

The MH721, MH871, and MH1351 all come with stands, and the MH721 usually retails for $349.99

Probably around $40 to ship a cutter back.