nonabelle

ANYBODY HEARD OF

i saw it for sale one day on one of the home shopping channels.  unfortunately that leads me to believe it's probably not that great, and a better (more professional) product could be had for less money. 

think about the cricut (i don't know how they spell it).  for the price and what you get a real cutter makes a lot more sense.

Yes - I am still contemplating buying it.  Mixed reviews.  But there are some things I want silk screened -- so I'm thinking those jobs can be done with the Yudu. 

Guest sciondrgn

I think I just died a little inside watching that how to video.  :thumbsup: :'(

Its overpriced garbage, pure and simple.  They completely rip you for "emulsion sheets", remover, etc.  You might be saying, "yeah, but I dont need a pro machine, I only want to make a few shirts here and there".  This is not a suitable alternative. For the price of this, you could get all the shirts you want made professionally and save money.

If you want to try screenprinting, buy one of the Speedball kits at less than half the price.

I have some respect for Provocraft, because the Cricut at least works, albeit rips you off for catridges, etc.  But this thing is too much.  I doubt it will be on the market long.

I agree, if you want to dable in it,, go get photo ez,, burn you screenin the sun, 5 minutes,, and get some water based ink, you can get everything for maybe 75.00.

then if you want to get into it more,, go for it, you will either love it or not,,

water based ink can be cured in out heat press,, and no big dyer needed,,

and rinsed out with water,,, and no air compresssor,,,

it is a simple set up, to test the water,,

the screen are maybe 5.00 a piece,, with emulsion on and ready to throw outside with your artwork for 5 min,, then rinse under water,, and watch the image appear,,

sandy Jo  MMM