Laceylp

Can I cut magnet sheeting???

OK, one quick hopefully easy question for anyone.  Can I cut the .30 magnets with this cutter?  I found sheeting for a good price but may need shapes..I did two by hand and it took awhile to make them look good!  :D

If I can do I need special blade?  Which one? LOL 

Thanks for any help!

Lacey

I tried once but couldn't get it to cut all the way through no matter how much blade I had out.However, it did cut deep enough that it was very easy to just finish the cut with an exacto knife.

I probably gave up too soon, I am sure there is a way.

Lacey, where did you find the magnet at a good price?  Looking for some myself!

Banner, I think that is as good as your gonna get and that's not bad if you only have to snip a little here and there with an exacto! IT's better than freehand cutting it!

Dazzel

www.wensco.com has the rolls on sale this month, was thinking it was cheaper to buy it this way then the pieces I've been purchasing.  I need a way to cut it that is easier than freehand.  LOL I looked like I needed a refresher pre-school course!  :D My magnets that were round were off...way off! LOL

Lacey

24inx25ft .030 Satin White Magnetic March Special  $47.95

24inx50ft .030Satin White Magnetic March Special $91.95

These are the march specials. If I could only find an easy way to cut! LOL  Sounds like we all are looking for something.

I'm buying the sheets a 12" x 18" sheet for $1.78 right now.  I cut them down for car magnets on the back of cars instead of bumper stickers and for school spirit stuff. I have only sold one full size and then lady figured out it was too big! LOL

Lacey