mustangconv85

Photorealistic T-shirt previews

I though some of you that make shirts on here would like this http://www.gomediazine.com/tutorials/photoshop/how-to-create-photorealistic-shirt-mockups/

here are some that I did really quick for a local website. By the way this is the first time i've really used photoshop.

DarkFrontFlat.jpg

width=597 height=600http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/mustangconv85/DarkBackFlat.jpg[/img]

Do you know if this can be done with inkscape?

I have never tried, but the instructions make me think that it is possible.

I only ask because I do not use Photoshop, and only have Photoshop Elements.

I guess my next question is does Photoshop Elements contain the correct abilities to replicate this procedure?

Did you use their template pack or did you create your own layers off an image you had? If you used an image you found, mind sharing the image so I can create the layers.

Good work BTW!

Cool thanks...I'll try to find an image and try to make the layers myself.

Question, do they provide Corelphotopaint files or do the PS files transfer okay in PP? I assume you use Corel b/c you have X4.

island4x4shirtback.jpg

w797.png

thanx for the link Mustang!

I love the shirt by the way, Do you know what tire tread I could use for a kid that races 4 wheelers? I'm working on a design for him with his number and the fox logo, He wanted viper performance logo but I cant find it. but I think a tire tread would look awesome on it too! I dont know much about tires and dont want to put the wrong one on it!

thanx in advance,

Renee

So, do these shirts exist and you mocked them for web display? Or are they mockups for a print?