first big big job. i was asked to do a shopping center with 4 lighted signs front and back 8 total, i have to remove the old dried cracked vinyl and clean signs. i figured i'd use oracal 8500. each sign is about 93" x 21" basic lettering nothing fancy. i need help on pricing or getting pricing thank you guys 

I wouldnt commit to anything involving removing old vinyl and reusing substrates until I tested it.  Chances are, the substrate (plexi/lexan, etc) will be yellowed or faded where the vinyl didn't cover and it will be impossible to reuse it. 

If the substrates are one piece 93x21, you are basically looking at half a 4x8 sheet of new lexan, which is not cheap, especially with shipping. 

i told the store owner this morning about what you said about the old substrate, he said go ahead and leave it as is. so i said it wouldn't last as long as it should and he didn't seem to worried. so how much will a job like that go for?

i hope ya'll don't think i'm biting more than i can chew. i didn't wanna turn down a good learning experience and a chance to get some real work out of a hobby. i'm just another squirrel trying to get a nut. help please  :huh:

figure out the cost of material, will you need a lift? then add your time what is it worth to you.