Sign in to follow this  
cortney03

anybody interested in doing some tshirts?

I wanted to know if anybody was interested in doing about 25 tshirts for a ladies fellowship at my church.. pretty simple design church name on front and then on the back a really pretty cross.. prob. just one color please let me know and your prices too! thanks bunches!!

Just to save all the questions to one post...

1. are you providing the shirts?

2. if not, what type, brand, material, color shirt are you wanting?

3. what color are you wanting the heat press material to be?

4. when do you need them by?

5. are you providing the cross art work?

I'd be interested in putting in a bid, but need some more info please.

ok.. answers and more info

1.  which way would be cheaper in the long run.. for whoever prints shirts to get them or me to get them (the way i figure by the time i pay for shipping and all that it would kinda be easier for other person to do it):huh:?

2 & 3.  they are all going to be ladies and i really don't know anything about tshirts so again.. whatever (i want them to be a good quality but yet still a good price) and i want them hot pink with either black or white lettering

4.  not really a time limit.. so maybe in the next 3-4 weeks?:thumbsup:

5.  i would rather whoever prints the tshirt to do the artwork because a graphic designer is something i am not.. just want it to be simple just the church name on the front and then on the back a pretty cross!

For a basic woman's tee at that quantity, I would be at $9 each, single color/double-sided printing.  $20 setup fee and depending on how involved you want the art to be, probably $20 in art fees.

This would be screenprinting, BTW.