Hello all.  I have spent alot of time (just ask my wife  ;) on here reading and there is a lot of good inforrmation here. Anyhow I just got a MH871 from uscutter and have been playing around the house and doing free stuff for my mom's sporting goods store. I was asked by my father-in-law to design and cut 30 decals for his fishing club. What I came up with is a 6 inch circle with central indiana at the top a bass jumping out of water in the middle and bass club at the bottom. They are going to be made out of oracal 651 in white. They need 30 of them and they will put them on. What kind of price would you guys charge?

Well...Starting off that it is an in-law...you at least double a real price! ;)

Wow that was fast. Glad to hear I was in line thinking 3.00 ea. I can't charge him double he is my free babysitter :angry: I have a 4year old and 10 month old twins, so the real number will be 89 @ 3.00 ea and 1 for free. ;).

I sell single decals for $5.99 for 4 in, bulk is $3.00 for over 25, $2.00 for over 100, if the decal is bigger the price goes up by $.50 a inch in hight,

NutttSo