Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

FireMalt's project thread...

Good job on removal did you use vinyl eraser or chemicals?

BTW: ran across this joke thought you might get a kick out of it.

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides, and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighters helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walked over to take a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fire truck," the firefighter said with admiration. "Thanks," the girl replied.

The firefighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat"s testicles.

"Little partner," the firefighter said, "I don"t want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat"s collar, I think you could go faster."

The little girl replied thoughtfully, "You"re probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here's a few banners... something for my wife's coworker, a 2'x'8' and a 4'x10'

What size text on the now open banner?also size of banner..Thanks

Just off the the top of my head, I want to say the text was 20" tall, cause there was about a 2" space from the text and banner edge.

Just off the the top of my head, I want to say the text was 20" tall, cause there was about a 2" space from the text and banner edge.

THANKS