Rob28x

Looking for another cutter.... whats the best bang for the buck?

I am looking to buy a 24" cutter. Whats my best bet? My bridge is ok, but tracking is not the best, and I would like something a little more quiet. Would like to spend $1000 or less. Not looking for a Refine or PCut.

Should I look for a used Roland Camm-1? or?

Thanks in advance. Just want some opinions from others who have some higher end equipment.

From what i read here, Copam is a favorite.  I look at the stuff Jennie does with her copam and am amazed! 

I would go graphtech before roland, but both are quality machines.  Maybe I like graphtech because UScutter carries them!

u have a thousand bucks, i would save a little more and get a graphtec.

why buy used when u r so close to a new one with warranty.

just my 2 cents :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Their $895.00 are for CE3000 model isn't it?  Which does not have contour cut capabilities that I know of.

I have a 24" Graphtech and a 24" Copam and a 50" Refine.. If i was you I would buy a Graphtech.. all the cutting software out there is compatible with them... that why i bougth a Graphtech.. i use Vinyl Master Pro software and it was not compatible with the Copam or the Refine... just me 2 cents :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

I have a 24" Graphtecs and a 24" Copam and a 50" Refine.. If i was you I would buy a Graphtecs... all the cutting software out there is compatible with them... that why i bougth a Graphtecs.. i use Vinyl Master Pro software and it was not compatible with the Copam or the Refine... just me 2 cents :thumbsup:

Vinyl Master Pro have Roland PNC-1000 driver?  That's what the Refine uses and Flexi Pro has that driver, I was under the impression that Vinyl Master Pro is just rebranded Flexi Pro.

Roland PNC-1000 driver works on the Refine but my copam it make the cutting head go 90 mph over until it hit the other side :thumbsup: if there was nothing stoping it ...it would just keep going around like a nascar race

Guest fivestar

Nope it don't work with the Copam, the Copam uses a different driver but it also should be in the software.  I can't remember what driver it is, but it's posted on this site somewhere.

In flexi the copam driver is the digi-om-60 maybe the same *shrug*