Sign in to follow this  
hauser

will not run in vista

got a new laptop with vista prem/sp1 i just can`t get signblazer to work.i tried compatibilty mode to run as administrator.your ask to try the program.it will run one time.the next time you get a error=2 can`t run live update.have no idea what to do next.any help i would be very greatful for...some days you just can`t win..

there is also a way to stop that update from popping up, someone else will help you with that or do a search the directions are here in the forum. Helped me out greatly! There is no update so you have to stop it.

Renee

In the shortcut you use to start SignBlazer change the target from SB.exe to SBNT.exe.

:laugh:you people are just great!!!!!!!this is what i had to do for program to work..did what you said changed target from sb.exe to sbnt.exe...to do this you have to right click on short cut,then on bottom open properites goto compatilbilty at bottom check run as administraror in the privilege level then click apply.restart computer.oh to change target you must do that in the properites tab.      thanks a bunch people