Sign in to follow this  
KE5AFU

Cuts not closing.

I got a new 60* blade and my cuts on letters started not closing, I tried playing with the blade offset (defaulted at 0) with no noticeable difference. So I went back to the 45* and I'm still having the same issue. To be clear, I did not have this issue until I swapped blades and now I have the issue with both blades. I'm thinking it's a blade offset, but even after searching and trying recommended settings I am still have issues. Any ideas?

Thanks.

I have it in the back holder already. Wish that were it though. Any other ideas of what might be causing it?

1. Is the blade holder cracked? Did it fall?

2. Is the blade sticking out too much? You should barely see it.

3. Is your carriage on track? White whels should be behind the track, not in front of it.

Check that. Let me know.

1. Is the blade holder cracked? Did it fall?

2. Is the blade sticking out too much? You should barely see it.

3. Is your carriage on track? White whels should be behind the track, not in front of it.

Check that. Let me know.

Sorry for taking so long to get back with you.

I checked each of those items and they are ok, holder is good, blade barely out, and carriage on track.

well my guss it the dame offset thing try to tune it in sbe u have instrctions all over the forum

it could be vyinl slyding as well ,its llike when the vynil slaide a bit check it out as well