Sign in to follow this  
hauser

need layering help eps file up.......................

if i cut this now, i would have to cut a seperate black outline for the words vinyl graphics, place that over the jdam, then place the blue letters ontop of the black outline.

the first time i cut this,it cut all the letters in the whole black outline, i figured out how to stop it from doing that, but i still would need to cut that other black outline for the blue letters,

what i cant figure out how to do is, actually make it so it would cut the red letters around the black outline, so that i wouldnt have to cut a seperate outline for the blue letters, then i could just place the blue letters on the single black layer.

now i need to fiure out how to post an esp file...................................

NEWJDAM_4-1.eps

NEWJDAM_4-1.eps

thanks, i just went to my pc i use for my cutter and it wont turn on.......

i need to get a power supply...

i`ll post pics as soon as i get it fixed.......

its always something.

For this I would weld/trim. The jdam should be combined then trimed with the black contour on vinyl graphics. Delete and weld the excess black so its one shape that you can cut then layer the graphics ontop of.

If you cut the background with each color you can then use it for registration.

JDAM.eps

JDAM.eps

thanks Aaron, i have been trying this myself, and for some reason i cant get it like you did. could you break it down any simpler for me. i just cant figure out what i`m doing wrong......

i cant get the jdam like this.......... ;):huh:

with the outline in it.....

Graphic2.eps

Graphic2.eps

oh well... i figured out how to do it myself. thanks again though aaron, i didnt want to have any one do it for me, dont learn that way...............