Sign in to follow this  
camillekindle

two computers?

We have sign lab but cant cut from our copam cutter with it. We were curious if we can install sign blazer on 2 computers. I understand we can only cut from one. But it would be nice to be able to work with it on another computer and create files while my hubby is using the other.

thanks for your help

you can install it on more than one computer, but one would have to be in trial mode. It is fully functional, you just have to click a couple of extra times.

Wayne

you can install it on more than one computer, but one would have to be in trial mode. It is fully functional, you just have to click a couple of extra times.

Wayne

all your signblazer installations will have to be in trial mode, as the company no longer exists to register your software.

bb

We have sign lab but cant cut from our copam cutter with it. We were curious if we can install sign blazer on 2 computers. I understand we can only cut from one. But it would be nice to be able to work with it on another computer and create files while my hubby is using the other.

thanks for your help

Thats what I do got the activated SB on the PC I cut with & trial version on my laptop where I do most of my design work

so yes you can

My understanding is SBE can be installed and operated on as many computers as needed in trial mode, which is all that is available at the present.

My understanding is SBE can be installed and operated on as many computers as needed in trial mode, which is all that is available at the present.

cbs, did you read my post above?

bb