Sign in to follow this  
coachpete

New to the Whole Vinyl Cutting World

Hello Everyone,

I live in Michigan and I want to get intot he vinyl cutting hobby but I have limited knowledge of the industry. I know I need to purchase a vinyl cutter, the proper software and the supplies to stat cutting. I am looking for some guidence on the hardware aspect and what other people that also have joined this hobby have experienced. I do not have a ton of money, as does anyone else with whats going on in the county, but I have a tax return coming and saw the chance to get into the hobby. I am really looking to make stickers for my vehicles for the sports I coach such as football, baseball, and golf. Can anyone give me advise? Thanks in advance.

Welcome  check all the cutters i recommend LP24" then purchase Oracl 651 Vinyl  us cutters great prices

Big Indiana welcome.  I am new to vinyl cutting (2 weeks).  I am having a blast with so much to learn.  This is a great place to learn.

Hi and welcome!!!! i would suggest an LP24" or a Refine 24" MH-721. I have both and really love both of them.

Wayne

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop in and say hi. I have just started in the vinyl world business and still learning sign blazer but other then that everything is going pretty good. I  order an CD that has about 8500 imagines  so that's help out. thanks again for your time

Kyle

Owner and founder of Darkwater Graphics