Sign in to follow this  
lostcoz

New to the world of vinyl

Hello, I am very interested in buying a cutter. I really have no clue about the profession, or hobby to some. I would like to do window decals and even some banners. I am not real interested in getting involved in "sponsor" type auto graphics, just more or less punch line stickers and maybe a few tailgate designs.

So I come to you, the members of the forum, to point me in the right direction. What size do I need? Will my current computer run the programs needed, its an HP Pavillion w/ Win Vista, not a cheap one, basically an internet only machine? I'm sure that you have answered these questions before, sorry in advance if this seems repetative, but I have wanted to do this for sometime and I am finally gonna make a move. Thanks for all your input, it is appreciated.

Randall

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Ill just copy and paste from an old reply :) Hope it will give you a starting place to research.

**** As you know everyone will have their own opinion on hardware, software and items for any job so keep in mind this is based on my experience not meant to be written in stone.

After research and reading the forum here I decided on the Pcut630 24

Welcome from Missouri

I use my LP24" for my graphics,airbrushing,t-shirts,glass etching works great, the price is great