Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey06

Application tape for CarDecals??

I'm ordering the 651 Oracal for my vinyl car decals(good choice?). What application tape do you recommend ?? I'm ordering my cutter and all tonight from here, all responses would be appreciated!

Yeah, good choice! Thats the only thing I use for my decals. Many members here also use that.

Personally I like it a lot.

About the tape, any transfer tape will work I guess, although I like the regular tape over the clear tape.

Joe

Thanks!

I just ordered the whole shebang. Cutter 33" MH 871, 2 Rolls of 651 to get me started, squeegees, knife, app tape. I'll be spending A LOT of time on here!!

Looking forward to getting started cutting.

How long can I expect for shipping?? I'm in Tennessee.

Welcome aboard Jeff....good stuff here!  I just got some Clear tape and really...I LIKE IT. THat way my "soon to be" LOL customers can see the final product. Especially when you are displaying it.

Dazzel

Welcome aboard Jeff....good stuff here!  I just got some Clear tape and really...I LIKE IT. THat way my "soon to be" LOL customers can see the final product. Especially when you are displaying it.

Dazzel

Thank you!

I'm glad to be here!

Welcome from Philly, Jeff, I would give the cutter about a weekish to get there, it is coming from Washington state. congrats on the 871, these refines are great machines, I just got my 24" and I feel SO much more confident cutting with it than my laserpoint for fine detail. You can get a jump start by downloading the Signblazer program tonight from the downloads section and play around with it, ask questions and post some work! Also check in the vinyl section for some FREE vinyl offers, Avery is offereing free vinyl there, The Arlon well dried up but Avery is still putting it out there.

again, Welcome

Wayne

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I got my machine in today. had a big roll of paper I used to get around messing with it. I'm learning.  My vinyl will be here tomorrow for the real stuff!

I'll be here all day tomorrow for answers  :)