Sign in to follow this  
PermanEtch

THOROUGHLY DIS-S-S-GUS-S-STED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWZAZ... what an eventful weekend.

Larry auto-cads native file type (dxf) is compatible with SignBlazer so you should be able to import. We have a vectorizing walk through on our knowledge, I included a link at the bottom of this post. If you aren't getting good enough results with SBE's vect tool then I recommend downloading inkscape. You can find this software for free at inkscape.org. We have a walk through for vectorizing in inkscape as well, I have placed this link at the bottom as well. Ken and I can be reached at 425-481-3555 *101 so give us a call if you need any assistance. Keep in mind that graphical design is not what we support. For those types of issues the forums are where you are going to get most of your help.

SBE vectorizing: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=30&nav=0,5

Inkscape vectorizing: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=31&nav=0

I am trying to phone you, Larry, but no answer.....

Ken,

Thanks. I am generally only home in the evenings after 6:30 pm CST. I don't think I'll find a satisfactory solution for the issue I have with US Cutter here on the forum. As is plainly evident, my post would have been better never posted. Certainly didn't expect it to be blown so far out of proportion. Anyway, looks like the dust may have settled at this point and I can do my best to contribute something useful here as so many, many others have and do.

WOWZAZ... what an eventful weekend.

Larry auto-cads native file type (dxf) is compatible with SignBlazer so you should be able to import. We have a vectorizing walk through on our knowledge, I included a link at the bottom of this post. If you aren't getting good enough results with SBE's vect tool then I recommend downloading inkscape. You can find this software for free at inkscape.org. We have a walk through for vectorizing in inkscape as well, I have placed this link at the bottom as well. Ken and I can be reached at 425-481-3555 *101 so give us a call if you need any assistance. Keep in mind that graphical design is not what we support. For those types of issues the forums are where you are going to get most of your help.

SBE vectorizing: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=30&nav=0,5

Inkscape vectorizing: http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=31&nav=0

Levi,

Thanks. I am trying to not to have to use AutoCAD to design in as it is a hassle switching between computers to accomplish the things I want to regarding cutting vinyl. I am totally new to this, but am starting to enjoy myself despite the rocky start. I really appreciate all the offers to help and look forward to when I can give some back.

Larry,

If you need any further assistance from us give us a call or send me a PM.

I am trying to phone you, Larry, but no answer.....

Ken,

Thanks. I am generally only home in the evenings after 6:30 pm CST. I don't think I'll find a satisfactory solution for the issue I have with US Cutter here on the forum. As is plainly evident, my post would have been better never posted. Certainly didn't expect it to be blown so far out of proportion. Anyway, looks like the dust may have settled at this point and I can do my best to contribute something useful here as so many, many others have and do.

Sure thing. I would also still like to get your cutter running to your satisfaction- so keep me posted.