aries58

orcal 651 on shirts

Guest fivestar

You can't......it's 2 completely different types of vinyl.

NOt on a shirt, only heat press vinyl,, but for screen printing , using as a stencil for a screen.

MMM

I didnt have green and red heat vinyl for xmas this year and my wife wanted this shirt done really quick so I did it in whatever vinyl I had kicking around, naturally she forgot to peel the vinyl off before washing so it was in a nice little clump at the bottom of the washer. lololol

Wayne

Guest fivestar

LMAO Wayne......I bet her shirt was SHINY with all that vinyl on there.  You get any pics of her in it?  I'd like to see that.

It was funny, she asked for it,  I said..........o.......k.... then I told her it would be shiny and last about an hour and thats if you DONT put it on... she said ok...  whatever Ill look for the picture, it was actually a black friday shirt of some sort, shop till you drop.... Ill look for it, it would have looked awesome if it was a sign... and people were asking her where she got them...

Wayne

Before I had my heatpress, I used 651 on shirts...It was for our Halloween costume (Jabbawokkeez). I placed it on the shirts, put a piece of paper over it and ironed them onto the shirts. They took a beating the whole night (breakdancing, doing the worm, etc) and held up. But they wouldn't make it through the wash...