Sign in to follow this  
mcpoor

Hi from Eastern Washington

My name is Scott and I picked up a LP24 last month and have been lurking on this site for a while.

I want to thank everyone for all of the helpful tips...it seems like every question I have all I have to do is search this site and my question is answered. You guys (and gals) are great!

I bought my machine to do templates for Plasma cutting but seem to be doing a lot of glass etching instead.

Hey Scott... welcome to the site.

Glad to hear the site has helped you out, when I first started I was so clueless and this place saved my tail more times than I could of ever imagined!

What cutter do you have?

FireMalt, I have a 24" LaserPoint cutter. I'm not planning on doing a lot of contour cutting...but you never know. I know what you mean about being clueless, I had never been around a cutter before a got this one. Between the instructions that came with the machine and this forum, I was making cuts the first day!

Jay, I'm in Spokane, where are you?

FireMalt, I have a 24" LaserPoint cutter. I'm not planning on doing a lot of contour cutting...but you never know. I know what you mean about being clueless, I had never been around a cutter before a got this one. Between the instructions that came with the machine and this forum, I was making cuts the first day!

Jay, I'm in Spokane, where are you?

Seven Mile

Born and raised in Walla Walla, but now in Seattle for me!

Welcome to the forum!!