Sign in to follow this  
aries58

What is wrong with this?

There are no paths to cut. you can save an image as an .eps and all that will do if you send it to the cutter is cut a box the size of the image.

here are no paths to cut. you can save an image as an .eps and all that will do if you send it to the cutter is cut a box the size of the image.

What do you mean?I can see the graphic?

yes, and i can to, but when you select the image, there are usualy red lines that follow the edges. these red lines are the paths that the blade follows when its sent to the cutter. where did you get the image from?

try this one. import this one and import yours and look at them side by side. you'll notice one has lines to designate where the cutting path will be.

This one doesn't show in my sb workspace to see?

The file you are trying to import is a .eps file but it is in Raster format. Just because a files is .eps does not mean it is cutable. This is just a .bmp that has been saved as a .eps file.

The file you are trying to import is a .eps file but it is in Raster format. Just because a files is .eps does not mean it is cutable. This is just a .bmp that has been saved as a .eps file.

mine or his?

it was bmp,I mono chrome it,then vectorised it in sb.the one i posted..

Aries, (I was referring to your original .eps file.) you must have vectorized the .bmp then deleted the vector instead of the original .bmp file. All that is there is the .bmp. Another possibility is that the .bmp was selected when you exported it. The default mode in export is "Selected". Then only the selected elements get exported.

Aries, (I was referring to your original .eps file.) you must have vectorized the .bmp then deleted the vector instead of the original .bmp file. All that is there is the .bmp. Another possibility is that the .bmp was selected when you exported it. The default mode in export is "Selected". Then only the selected elements get exported.

Thanks..I did the remove bmp and keep in sb.Maybe I posted wrong file got so many where i been playing with them..

Post the SignBlazer file too.

Here is orginal jpg maybe you can vector it for me Please..

Post the SignBlazer file too.

Here is orginal jpg maybe you can vector it for me Please..

post-3934-12986531500288_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986531506691_thumb.jpg

try this one. maybe easier for you

I can't save either file..on the jpg i get a error,on the sbd it goes nowhere..

Are you clicking on Trailblazer.sbd and selecting "Save" to save it to your hard drive?

Are you clicking on Trailblazer.sbd and selecting "Save" to save it to your hard drive?

Yes got it now but psp9 won't open it.see nothing when i open in sb..

;D