Sign in to follow this  
deviated

Received my orcal sample 8x8 sheets(thicker than current vinyl)

got my sample sheets and this film is thicker then the stuff Im using at the moment. I tried to cut some things out and it did not cut through. lol Happy I learned this on sample sheets. Any tips on knowing if it will cut through or not?

that's why you should always do a test cut on new vinyl, to make sure you know you are cutting at the correct depth...  :huh:

Got mine today.  I think deviated meant 8x10.  Cool seeing some of the expensive stuff, lol.

Lovin the 352 metallized..

You can get the samples by creating an account at oracal.com, I think I got like 30 samples, everything from laminate to reflective, translucent, etc, plus a killer color chart for everything they offer.

ya 8x10. I only asked for 5 samples, should have done more, looks like on of my friends will get some more. I cut them up for some bandit signs and hard weeding stuff for practice.  lol gotta love free

wow I just got some samples today.  the color catalog you can get is worth it in itself.  It's one thing to see a picture online, or in a catalog, but when you actually have every single color they have of everything they offer sitting right in front of you in a professional looking book.....

yep i got mine too, better than sisers "sample" and I got the DVD on how to wrap a car... and Ill do it too (as long as the customer doesnt mind me wrapping the vehicle in 8.5 x 11 sheets hahahaha)

theres no stopping me!

Wayne

FREE is AWSOME  :thumbsup:

I created an account with them...do you need to REQUEST samples or is aotomatically sent?  Wayne when you do we wanna see  :P

Thanks

Dazzel

You need to request the samples. Once you have an account there is a link for samples in your member area.