Sign in to follow this  
airraidapparel

MH365 Cutting Incorrectly/Unevenly

Hey guys, I really hope someone can help me out. I have an MH365, running the newest USB drivers from corel x3. Everything worked fine the first couple times, and when i did the test, it tested fine. Now when I try to run a test, it cuts the outer square fine, but the inner square is completely off. It completes cuts, but usually unevenly. The bottoms of "L" and "E" usually cut too shallow, making it basically a straight line instead of an otherwise thicker cut. The wheels seem on track and the blade is in right. The blade offset shouldn't be a problem, nor should the software; because the test doesn't cut right. What would you guys suggest? I'm enclosing pictures to show what it looks like in case I'm missing anything.

6cze49x.jpg

width=800 height=533http://i18.tinypic.com/6fts3dd.jpg[/img]

width=800 height=533http://i13.tinypic.com/4msk7yq.jpg[/img]

I thought pictures would help you guys actually see what's going on.

Thanks for helping!

That is definitely a problem.  I think it is a hardware issue that may need to be fixed under warranty.  That said, I would like you to try something.  Just to see if is a static issue, use a spray bottle and spray a fine spray of water on the bed of the cutter as well as your cutting material.  If you are in a dry place that should allow static to discharge more easily.  It is not a final solution, but just one possible cause that I would like to rule out.

It could be a loose feed roller. There should have been a little allen wrench that came in the box which will allow you to tighten the silver metal feed roller in case there is some "play" in the roller due to it being loose. Also check the roller connected to the belt by removing the left side case to expose the belt and motor. You can tighten it there as well, might need to move the belt out of the way to get to the screw.