Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Not getting clean cuts! I tried a few things already. Are my wheels on track?

Hi friends.

I finally got my plotter working last night and today I have been playing with it, trying to cut some stuff but I am NOT getting clean cuts. I read other posts about this and found that it was usually the blade offset or the wheels not being on track.

I put the offset in .01 as suggested in another post but it wont work stil, then I read a few people had their wheels out of track. How do I know mine are ok?

Here are two pics one of the cuts Im getting and one of the wheels so you can tell me if they are ok.

Thanx

img2972im0.jpg

img2974jl1.jpg

You bottom wheels aren't on track. If you push up and in towards until the white wheels pop into the track groove that is immediately behind them. My cutter came with the wheels off track as well.

Good luck, ask if you need more specific instructions for popping them back in. It didn't take a lot of force to put mine back in.

Should the white thing be behind the rail? The whole thing? I tried to push it but I feel I must make too much pressure in order to achieve that. I dont want to break it :)

You need to pick up on the carridge, it is spring loaded so there will be some tension, once you have it up high enough slide it into the track. You shouldn't have to force anything.

Yeah, the white thing is the wheel and it needs to be inside the track.

Done it! It works great! It really was off track. I put it back in plance and Voila!!!! Thank you for your support!

Hey, glad I could help, now if you could help me with my problem I'd be a happy camper too.

And your problem is? Im a total newby nbut lets see if there is something I can do for you.

Excellent picture of the carriage off of its tracks. You notice how the wheel is sitting in front of the track, and not resting IN the tracks. Hopefully this will help future customers understand a bot better.

Judd- you can contact me directly for help    kenimes@uscutter.com

Im Glad my pic helped! Good Luck!

Yep now I'm really happy with my result!!!!

Thanks again to all how help here ;D

Tremer ;D