Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

<sigh> Still WAITING for my PCut......

:'( I won two auctions on the 7th of Jan, Paypal finally paid uscutter yesterday( even though paypal took my money on the 8th)  and the cutter is coming from WA via Fedex and my vinyl pack is coming from Chicago via ups. I checked the tracking on both, no info from ups and fedex says delivery expected on the 20th for my cutter...... I'm thinking fedex is using a horse and buggy??? the 14th-20th = 7 days!!!! I am in Virginia not another country!!! My DH mailed a printer last week, came in a huge box he used fedex, regular shipping from Oklahoma to Virginia took 2 days to get here! Got to be a horse and buggy, and an old horse at that...lol!

I thought foolishly I would be happily cutting by the weekend and I will be, just NOT this weekend!! Can you tell I'm impatient???

This was my first experience using ebay, not so sure I'll be in a hurry to use it again! If I would have bought direct, I would have already received my machine <sigh> Live and learn as they say!

I'm happy with uscutter not too happy with fedex!!!

Renee 

Look at it this way... this just gives you more time to read and learn stuff from here, and find more stuff/designs to cut when you do get your cutter!  :thumbsup:

good point FM, there will be plenty of time to waste vinyl when you get it :thumbsup:

I wasted 5 yards of the free avery my very first day, right from the box to the cutter to the trash bin trying to make stripes for my wifes mini :thumbsup:

I didnt know that two lines overtop of each other would cut twice and, therefore right through my vinyl..

There you go everyone, my most embarassing moment in vinyl cutting!!!

Wayne

p.s. Oh yeah please check out the free vinyl section in the vinyl section and sign up for it, and sign your neighbours up for it too :thumbsup:

Definetly good points firemalt and Wayne, I'm really hoping not to waste too much vinyl as I have done enough of that with the roland sticka I've been using LOL!! I'm sure i will waste some trying to figure out how to use the cutter though!

thanx for the tip on free vinyl, i love FREE...LOL!

Renee