richardson

Looking for 9-1-1 type graphics

hello I am in need of some 911 graphics for some wall decore. Doing a wall at a shelter for troubled youth. Thanks for any help.

Thank You for posting....saw 19 people downloaded and no thank you's Come on and show a little respect for those who take time out to post these....i don't want people to stop cause these are some great additions to our inventories...please take 30 seconds to post a TY...i promise it dosen't hurt that much! :thumbsup:

I didn't download the file, but just wanted to say thanks to bud for sharing the file, and to ruger for seeing the lack of respect around this place... I have over 150,000 great quality eps files, and this is one of the reasons why I only help a select few! Atleast give them a "reach-a-round", if you're going to screw them like that!!  :huh:

</rant: off>

Thank You for posting....saw 19 people downloaded and no thank you's Come on and show a little respect for those who take time out to post these....i don't want people to stop cause these are some great additions to our inventories...please take 30 seconds to post a TY...i promise it dosen't hurt that much! :lol:

+1 if you cant say thanks you dont deserve the files

Bud...Thanks very much....still waiting on cutter...trying to get ideas! :lol: