joshlindt

printer

I have no idea about this one...but I have the HP Officejet All in one...

I think alot depends on what you need it for most....cause that HP WOW goes through the ink!  But it's great for scanning which is what I use it for the most.

yes! saw it, love it, and want it.

There you have it in a nutshell Josh!!  :thumbsup:

I have no idea about this one...but I have the HP Officejet All in one...

I think alot depends on what you need it for most....cause that HP WOW goes through the ink!  But it's great for scanning which is what I use it for the most.

tell me about it i too have an hp and it burns through the ink and at $60+ for color and black it is expensive the ink for the kodak is only 9.99 black 14.99 color or 24.99 combo pack

i have two epson stylus photo 2200 printers i picked up on craigslist for $30 each. they both work perfectly. josh; can you control the ink quantity (saturation, brightness, tone) with your hp?

bb

with thre hp i cannot control the ink quantity. well i was planning to buy the esp7 since bestbuy had them on sale foe 149 just called them and none of the stores around me have them and wont be getting any for 2 weeks but be so new or everyone wants them already

I have a Kodak ESP-9 absolutely love it. Everything Ive done so far looks great and the ink prices were a relief, not the prices we are normally used to. Id recommend this machine for sure

well i got the esp7 today and so far im liking it printing on picture paper gives a way better quility print then regular paper that is for sure. this thing feeds paper so fast you have to have the catch out or it will shoot the paper right out of the front

I just recently purchased 2 epson r595

I am planning on using them to make stickers

I also puchased a ciss for one at $50.00

I intend to buy 2nd umiy for other machine

1oo ml in each bottle of ink (6 colors)

They produce excellent pictures or graphics

darrell

I just recently purchased 2 epson r595

I am planning on using them to make stickers

I also puchased a ciss for one at $50.00

I intend to buy 2nd umiy for other machine

1oo ml in each bottle of ink (6 colors)

They produce excellent pictures or graphics

darrell

Darrell, can you explain what vinyl I would need to print the stickers on the 595 printer? Thanks. Sandy

the vinyl I ended up buying was SIHL aqua base

24" x 65ft  $102.00 throughsign warehouse.

I know other supply houses offer it.

But you also have to laminate it after printing  before you contour cut it

I struggled for a month with different vinyl, until I spoke with

Stephanie from sign warehouse.

Darrell

Hi all!

I would definetly recommend this printer as long as you are NOT doing iron on transfers! An epson is the way to go for that. I love my kodak for printing pictures, brochures, biz cards etc as the ink is way cheap! I recently switched from the kodak to the epson work force 500 for business and gave my daughter who is 11 the kodak printer because she likes to print EVERYTHING and i just cant support her habit using the cannon we have at home...lol. Seems to me that whichever kodak printer you purchase, it all uses the same ink so no worry about having to remember what the # is for whatever printer model you have.  I purchased the epson so i can print decent quality iron on's but I do also have an HP Laser printer for my brochures, biz card and anything I have to print in quanity. I'm currently working on new menu's for a local pizza restaurant.

Renee

Hi Sandy,

I have tried many diff ones but I really like and use the most  Jet Pro Softstretch. Really nice paper...;)

Check out tshirtforum.com, really great place for a wealth of information and alot of nice helpful people like here...:)

Renee