Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

soccer ball

I am looking for a soccer ball that looks like it is melting, on that has flames coming off the back or any other variation of that. customer does not want just the soccer ball.

Thanks for any help

KeithH

Saw one previously in a search for a basketball. Try "basketball" or "sports" in the search box. There was also one that had the name Morgan in flames too.

Where is it you can go to look for designs on the forum? I just read your post about going to sports or basketball. Thanks for the help.Sandy

Thanks,  I did see the search for looking for posts about certain topics, but it finds designs also? Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help. The customer came back and said they were going to do 100 shirts so I am going to screen print those. I tried to post pick art work but I think my wireless connection is to slow and keep getting timeout error.

KeithH

Guest Terry

I have the one with flames if ya want me to find it.

I took the flame basketball graphic someone posted, shortened it and made the flames into hearts.  Probably woudn't work for a guy's soccer team, but maybe a girls? ( I did it for my daughters VBC)  Also here is a soccer ball i vectorized if you need one. (it probably needs more work).

azdecals

heart_Flame.sbd

post-3629-12986530174245_thumb.jpg

Soccerball.SBD

heart_Flame.sbd

post-3629-12986530182489_thumb.jpg

Soccerball.SBD