wasatchcars

Reg marks & clear tape

I just used rectangle reg. marks and after i app. tape them, i cut the tape off right around the reg. marks. You just like up the 2 edges of the rectangles. I hope that made some sense.

I use a similar method, I use square/rectangle reg mark, tape it then with a scapel i cut out through the app tape cutting out the square/rectangle leaving a nice little window to line up the reg marks on the bottom layer.

i actually dug out my light table last weekend but still not clear enough to make a definite layover, good for simple text layovers but more complex stuff just no definition there. The clear tape is the best idea for me and its fast and easy.

• Like 1

Do you  know what is better than that look thru forum and find websites of suppliers to send you samples and your local suppliers will help also of a clear transfer tape between them I have plenty for that,also I take the unclear when doing vehicles and take registration marks and take a pencil and rub oround them and then pull off the ones on the tape and leave ones on vehicle and with your finger nails you can feel it and on this I wet apply and no problem and quicker for me hope this helps jhelms

I am new to the forum and still finding my way around Sign Blazer.  I use Corel a lot but I am still trying to figure Sign Blazer out.  To print registration marks, the instruction manual tells you to go to the print tool bar and click on the registration mark icon...in the version that came with my US Cutter MH721 it states that this version of sign blazer does not have registration marks.  Does anyone know how to get the registration marks from Sign Blazer software or how to improvize and make them on the print?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Thanks for the tip.  I've been doing the same thing using clear app tape when I've wanted paper tape on the graphic.  Using packing tape would be much quicker.

Mark