Sign in to follow this  
MALLEN

Trouble with PC630 and Laserpoint stopping before job is complete ?

Please Help.. I GIVE UP.......  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Please Help.. I GIVE UP.......

• I NEED HELP.
    • PLEASE HELP.

Hey Guys I need your help.....

I have both a laserpoint and a P-CUT PC630 that Im having the same trouble with , Both cutters are stopping before the job is complete. example---- Im cutting 4" letters that is 65" long and the cutters will cut the first letter and then cut the box around and then it will go to the end of the cut and it might cut the last letter and the the cutter gos into WAITING.... I have tryed everything and im about ready to use both cutters as boat anchors.. LOL.. My PC-630 I use it with my laptop with the USB Cable and have been for 8 Months with no trouble it cuts small jobs great ( Like Window Decals ) But when I have a long cut it will not cut correct.. Now I use My Laserpoint with a Desktop and a Serial Cable, But still same problem.. I use SignBlazer on both cutters. I have tryed everything and nothing helps.. I have read every post on this site and nothing is working. Please Help......

Does this only happen on this file? When the cut stops is it because the carriage ran into the kill switch on the inner wall? Does it always stop in the same place? If so is that on both cutters?

Im sorry, I have been out of town. But the answer to your question is this happens on all files that are long runs. and I thought it could be hitting the kill switch but I know for sure that it isn't now. Thanks for Help with this. God Bless..