Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

coats

Has any one seen knee length coats? They can be light weight or even windbreaker type

Keith

I have done windbreakers...they weren't knee length and the heat applied vinyl took to it great.

Anything that I haven't tried before I'll order one to give it a try before promising it to my customers.

Jenny

Thanks for the reply. I am doing basketball shirts right now using the eco plus working great. I am looking for knee length jackets of some sorts for a scuba diving shop. Customer said they want something they can put on after getting out of water to keep wind off and that being damp in side will not bother them.

KeithH

no problem!  Do you need some help locating those kinds of jackets??

I can do some searching in the morning if you need.

Yes please if you have seen anything like them I would really like to know were. I have been looking but with little luck yet. I have the opportunity to do all of the dive shops clothing and would really like it if he did not have to look else were for anything. I found two different things one from a dive site on web but they do not sell wholesale so price was out of line. May have found a wool one but have to call on it in AM. Not sure they would like wool or not.

Thanks for any help you can be

KeithH

I've done some checking so far, and I realize you need, 'Swim parka'  :thumbsup:

The few places I've found so far, I don't see it as wholesale...maybe a bulk discount!  :-

If I come up with anything else I'll definitely let you know.