Sandstormdesigns

Are New Creation Pcut's hitting the U.S.?

Has anyone did any research on Creation Pcut plotters? I'm looking for a new series to hit the US. Maybe someone on here has a little more China relations then me. The series are the CS and CR with 32 bit ARM7 CPU motherboard and OPOS (whatever that is!). The CS model comes with a SD memory card slot. Check out the site. http://pcut-cn.com/eproducts/index.php?protypeid=26

No price though, what a bummer! Could these plotters compete against the rest?

Guest fivestar

I'm looking into them and there seems to be alot of them wide format printers available over there, but can't seem to find anyone who sells them "chinese made" printers here.  hhhhmmm

We just got a CS model with the SD memory card slot to test out. They look pretty sweet, but now I just need to find the time to see what she can do.....

;)

Great Ken! Let me know when you get the shipment. I'm looking to buy another cutter from y'all. My first was a Refine Mh-1351...time for the upgrade with more features, better motherboard and smoother cutting. Keep me posted!

Great Ken! Let me know when you get the shipment. I'm looking to buy another cutter from y'all. My first was a Refine Mh-1351...time for the upgrade with more features, better motherboard and smoother cutting. Keep me posted!

Yes, if we decide to offer these, I will certainly keep everyone posted.

:thumbsup:

Ken. After purchasing my Refine plotter, I've been on the quest to find the best plotter, many features, at a reasonable price. Now if we could only get Media Baskets attached to these plotters. At least 20 to 30 feet tracking and right under a grand, the market would change. I'm in the process of getting me a CS1200 for my own evaluation. Pretty slick looking machines.

Well, the LaserPoint series we offer come with catch baskets if you get one with a stand, and the stands also work with our PCut series, so they just might work with the new CS series as well. I will have to check that out.

Where are you getting your CS1200? Direct from China?

I'm going to try. I'm pretty impressed with the features. I spend so much time on y'all site, I'm always comparing plotters. I must say US Cutters definitely has the best selection of plotters and prices. I've become an expert on plotters since my first.

I'm going to try. I'm pretty impressed with the features. I spend so much time on y'all site, I'm always comparing plotters. I must say US Cutters definitely has the best selection of plotters and prices. I've become an expert on plotters since my first.

I've found out that Pcut is introducing a new model called Colon. It is like the CR model but with 16Mb of memory. So how reliable are the Creation Pcut models?

I've found out that Pcut is introducing a new model called Colon. It is like the CR model but with 16Mb of memory. So how reliable are the Creation Pcut models?

We have not sold the CR series, so I really cannot say in regards to those, but the CTN series we have sold seem to be holding up well, and for the price point- extremely well. I have even talked to customers who got their PCut's a few years before we started offering them, and they are calling us for more blades and such, saying their unit is still cutting like a champ.

We just got another unit in from China yesterday that looks pretty slick, but I am not sure of which manufacturer sent it to us.

We just got a CS model with the SD memory card slot to test out. They look pretty sweet, but now I just need to find the time to see what she can do.....

Ken, did it come with a user guide? any chance of posting it or emailing it so I can check it out?

Ken, did it come with a user guide? any chance of posting it or emailing it so I can check it out?

If it did, I sure as heck cannot find it. I am thinking Marcus has it somewhere, so I will have to check with him. I am interested in seeing it myself, wondering how the SD card thing works. I assume you load your files to be cut on to the SD card with your computer, then plug her in to the SD card reader on the cutter- but I am not sure if the file needs to be already sized correctly, of if it can be changed on the cutter itself, etc....

Should get some more time tomorrow to mess with it.

Ken... I'd be interested in "testing" one out for the company. You know, as a bais comsumer, willing to give an honest opinion about a products performance highs, and lows.  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

I still wanna know about their printers.  That's where $$$$ can be made.

From my investigation, it will actually plot without a computer connection...yep, just from the SD card along. That is a good question about resizing though. Does it come with the vinyl guides on the rollers? I know that it suppose to be equipped with a new 32 bit ARMS7 motherboard and soft blade landing system. Hmmmm?