sorry if this is posted somewhere i have looked with no avail. I seem to have a little problem with completing a test cut. when i hit the test cut on the laser point 24 inch model " 120 pressure, about half credit card blade depth" it does not complete the sqaure. it leaves a tad bit unclosed in the bottem right corner. I have was having a few issues with some letters not closing and did this test. and it just will not close even in test mode. any hints, ideas suggestions? this is with oracal 651 calandered vinyl. and a 60 degress blade

thanks in advance

i am using both flexi and SB but does that matter when i just hit the test button on the cutter it self? SB mostley and that is set at 0 offset and i tried .25 and it didnt change, bottom right corner is holding on lol

Press the Online button, then use the Mode button to navigate the menu options. Let me know what you have for the X-Scale and Y-Scale values.......

i am using both flexi and SB but does that matter when i just hit the test button on the cutter it self? SB mostley and that is set at 0 offset and i tried .25 and it didnt change, bottom right corner is holding on lol

i have idea if it matters on the test cut. but mine is set at.10 in sb and default in flexi

sorry couldn't help more, i know others will come along soon. there were also some threads about it u might won't to try searching offset or test cut.

Values are correct. Do you just have the very tip of the blade sticking out fo the blade holder?

yes i have about 14 thou sticking out a did the credit card thing and a card is 30 thou so i took half and thats 15 and whent a little shallow at 14 and have 120 as pressure

Raise the pressure in steps of 10, and retract more blade each time until the Test box cuts correctly.

i tried that and nope no go still leaving bottom corner. the only way i fixed it was to cut a box that i drew in SB and have the offset way up tp 0.32. that made it so i can pull the cut part up without hangin and it closed hmm well any other idears? thanks

Does anything appear loose on the carriage arm? We could try another blade holder as well...

i dont see anything unusually it just seems weird i can offset it in SB the only thing i can see that maybe would cause a problem is that the blade adjustment head that is used to raise and lower the blade ( the black threaded head) is wobbly after it turn down to get that small distance on the blade.but the blade seems to be ok and not move alot just the cap. and when i cut letters some are fine and great but some over cut the inside and leave the finished letters all foobared on the inside. strange id say

PM me your shipping info. and I will get a new blade holder shipped out to you to try.