Sign in to follow this  
vectorman

vinyl sliding

vinyl sliding- well due to a lot of tuning in the mh like the feed roller tuning every single on of them

+the sparkle-iron whell tuning

{not a common tuning i had to use it ,u have to open the bottom of the plotter turn in upsidedawon and u have some screws on thespakl}and the knife adjustment all of those didn't make my mh to be perfectly tuned

duo to that I'm suffering from a terrible twists and sllides that cause some vynile to get lost even when I'm cutting slaw and loose the vinyl from the roll ill  never can trust that the mh will cut like  2meter long on 118 cm high it will always slide and any advise till be appreciate

o.k i read a lot of info in the forum about drifting

i made some checks

and i found out that my third wheel is loosen (if u pull out a paper or  vinyl underneath it u can pull in easily not like the other 3 wheels) even when I'm tigthe, a lot the 2 screws of that particular wheel

it drift around 4 cm along 2 meter always to the rigthe side , which is not a lot but my desayer is to make it less

i line up  my vinyl  white caution sticker which actually parallel to the mh body so the cutting strip is in 90 degree

my Guss is that there is a problem in the iron wheel maybe it is not level since i tuned it before(need to open the bottom of the plotter)

feed rollers r well  thigte  if u move one they all move stiff 

any suggests?

You can remove the bottom panel of the unit to see if the feed roller brackets can be tightened.