Sign in to follow this  
munoz45

ttroubleeeee

we can't get software to load properly, can't get driver to work off usb, the software we got is in chinese, this is terrible, no customner support from ebay seller "selltopia"  how do i get my money back???  does anyone care?:huh: selltopia sure doesn't

I did receive several emails from this customer starting yesterday afternoon and first saw them when I came into work this morning. For those who don't know we are open business hours from 9am-3pm Pacific Time and closed weekends and holidays. We do try to provide as many avenues of help as we can through email, phone, website, setup sheets packed with the plotter, etc. I?ve responded to Munoz45 with our hours, phone number etc and do hope to have the opportunity to resolve the problem.

Munoz45 called today and we walked though the setup. USB was the only option for him since he was using a laptop. The USB setup is a little tricky but fortunately we were able to get the driver configured and the plotter cutting, so all is well now  :huh: