punkaroos

Hi from Michigan

Just thought it was time a dropped a note. Little shy here. I was on this forum months ago and found mounts of information. I have recently gotten back on and have spent the last few days reading all of the threads.  I am absolutly amazed at the support that all of the members bring to each other.  I wanted to say HI TO ALL and Thank you so much for the information and sharing you all do with eachother.  The sharing of graphics section just blows my mind. Some day I hope to be able to all share with you. In the meantime, thanks again for the help that you may not even realize you give.

Holly

Guest sciondrgn

Welcome Holly!  Have fun and post up more :) We dont bite...  :);D

thanks for the welcome. i will try not to be so shy anymore and tell you a bit about me. i live in a small town of crystal lake. everyone knows everyone. and if they dont they make it up and think they do. i live a mile from a stock car track and bought the cutter to help some friends with their cars and found there are a million other things to do with this thing. too bad im not artistic. but a friend of mine has a daughter that is so talented it blows me away. so i am going to get her involved for a learning experience. she does not have the means to have a computer and internet and i thought it would be a great way for her to catch up and use her abilities while she is young and maybe feel some hope. again. thank you to all.

holly