Sign in to follow this  
daled

software ?

I have a small t shirt & sign shop. I have the PCut & sbe and they work great . But I need to be able to contour cut. Was looking at WinPCSIGN PRO and Signgo Pro. each offer contour cut but unsure which is the better. So I need advice please.          Thanks .

I HAVE SIGNGO PRO,AND RECOMMEND IT.THE CONTOUR FEATURE WORKS GOOD,AND THE ILLISTRATION FEATURES ARE REALY NICE.

you can contour cut with sbe. lots of directions on this forum, and some instruction in the help files.

bb

I was playing with it but I don't think the PCut is set up to contour cut.

it doesn't have the laser light for alignment, but you can use the knife blade just set the offsets in the cut a print setup  to zero.

bb

it doesn't have the laser light for alignment, but you can use the knife blade just set the offsets in the cut a print setup  to zero.

bb

You can't do the jog to align the registration marks. That is what sets the reference and corrects the scale from the printer. Otherwise I think it would work.

I worked 3 hours and came close but didn't get it right. All offsets @ zero, expanded 20%, welded, cut mask & reg. marks in corners . Still off.  So if anyone knows how please tell me and about 5000 others. THANKS.