Sign in to follow this  
joshlindt

free sample of thermoflex plus

i got a free sample of thermoflex plus today from specialtymaterials.com its not a very big piece but it was free they also sent a color wheel and some cut samples

Just wanted to say that I sent them an email, and actually received the product like 3 days later.

2 rolls of 15x22" (Black and Olive Drab), a catalog, an envelope full of like 20-30 pre-cut samples of different varieties of their material, and a color swatch book

I'm liking the material so far

Just wanted to say that I sent them an email, and actually received the product like 3 days later.

2 rolls of 15x22" (Black and Olive Drab), a catalog, an envelope full of like 20-30 pre-cut samples of different varieties of their material, and a color swatch book

WOW!!!  what kind of email did you send?

all sent was one saying " i am new in the business looking to start making shirts do you offer any samples so i can see well your product works." got a email back that said yes sent my addy and 3 days later free stuff

Sent them an email last week. Got a reply asking for I wanted... and I said, send me EVERYTHING! We'll see if anything comes this week(fingers crossed).

Guest crshirts

I asked for some glitter samples,see what comes in mail this week.

Carl

Guest crshirts

Cool will looking forward to some of that.

Carl

all sent was one saying " i am new in the business looking to start making shirts do you offer any samples so i can see well your product works." got a email back that said yes sent my addy and 3 days later free stuff

That's basically what I said. I told them I was interested in their ThermoFlex and was wondering if they offer samples.

With as quick as they sent me a free sample, and with as much stuff as they included, that speaks loads about how pleasurable actually doing business with this company would be. I'll definitely be using them when I'm in need of heat transfer material.

how did you guys email them alls i see is a contact form to fill out

Got a box from them today... but I didn't have time to open it. I'll post my findings tomorrow morning when I get home.

how did you guys email them alls i see is a contact form to fill out

thats what i used

hmm thats what i used but i havent heard anything back yet

Got a box from them today... but I didn't have time to open it. I'll post my findings tomorrow morning when I get home.

Have you opened it yet?  What was inside? Dit you just fil out the form on their website? ya ya ya full of questions this morning i am!!

I filled out the contact form got a reply in about 24 hours saying they will send me some samples. I hope the samples are as good as what the others on here are talking about. They didnt ask if I was interested in anything specific.

Haven't opened it just... been at the FD. About to head to the house, and do just that. If I remember correctly, I just emailed them using the link in their "contact us" info. Say I was just starting out, looking for a reliable company, and some good material.

Okay... I got 1 yard of each color: white, black, red. They also included a catalog, and chip sample.

i was starting to get pissy cause i havent heard anythign yet then thought id check my spam mail and sure enough it was there.  I guess we will see what they send

Guest crshirts

Got mine today 15"x18" purple thermo flex and a 20"x18" of black glitter.

Cool stuff can't wait to try the glitter.

Carl

most of you have got more then i did all i got was a 15"x18" piece of kelly green some cut samples and the color swatches

thanks josh, i e-mailed them last night,and got e-mail this morning saying they were sending sample, and thanked me for asking for samples. :D

regards duke

I need to make a correction. I got two sample packages mixed up.

I got 3 - 15" x 18" rolls. 2 were thrmoflex plus(blue and purple), and the other was decor shiney gold! got a chip sample, and an envelop with a small sample of each product they have available.

Today from Specialty Materials, I received some white and silver metallic Fibron sample rolls (looks like a couple feet), a booklet featuring various products, three chip samples, and an envelope filled with small samples inside.  Interestingly enough, the booklet as well as the instructions attached to the Fibron, has "Fellers" written on it.  Is Fibron the same as Thermoflex (I requested a Thermoflex sample)??  Also, is there a relationship between Specialty Materials and Fellers?  I'm confused.

I got my samples today too. 2 rolls white and black of Plus (would have been nice if it was different colors I have white and black) probly a ft or so on the roll. Then the envelope of small stuff and the info sheets. Alot better sample than Joto gives out. The joto rep called me again today Maby I should let them know good samples gets my business.